We are looking for a Digital Marketing expert who will focus on strategy planning & managing high-quality acquisition activities for our existing and upcoming mobile games and lead our marketing activities for our partners.
Your go-Getting Mission
- Strategic and operational management of regional mobile performance marketing campaigns, establish channel-specific cooperation.
- Provide Market Analysis, Marketing Plan, App Store Optimisation Plan & Creative Testing direction as end to end service to inhouse games & clients’ games.
- Plan out marketing budget, execute User Acquisition activities across various marketing mediums including Display Network, SEM, Google Adwords and Facebook Channels.
- Spearhead campaign strategy, optimize the efficiency and measure campaigns performance based on specific KPIs on cohorted level (Daily volume, RPI, CPI, Tutorial % , Revenue/Spends, MAU, DAU..).
- Collaborate with designers to generate compelling creative that drives user engagement and with production team to define, measure and improve key business metrics.
- Work with development teams to design user acquisition campaigns and define key performance indicators of advertising campaigns to measure profitability.
- Research, analyze and summarize data of the competition and market trends, consumer behavior insights and collaborating feature development with Production team to keep ahead of the curve on new technologies and methodologies.
- Troubleshooting on different level of mobile game tracking issues as well as coordinating with development team for integration and fixing the issues to support marketing team.
- 3-7 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Understanding of mobile, social and online marketing, and the key levers that impact traffic and conversion rates
- Candidate with experience in leading a product/game launch in SEA & Global region and budget planning an added advantage
- Good Excel skills, meticulous and sensitive to numbers
- Hands-on experience of Google Adwords, Facebook ads Manager & Appsflyer.
- Strong organizational skills, comfortable with multitasking, ability to work alone, and also collaboratively.
- Strategic thinker who can also execute, drive projects, and make things happen.
- True passion for mobile games, both from an end-user and marketer perspective.
**This position covers a wide array of marketing skills. You must be comfortable with dealing with
several projects at the same time and be efficient at prioritizing missions.
Wanna be the next goGetter?
- Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
- Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself.