Lead Programmers at goGame work their magic like a wizard in every part of the stack, at every level of abstraction. They are experienced generalists who thrive on a variety of challenges and seek to expand their technical skill-set at every opportunity. Most of all, they enjoy building software that delights its users. You will lead and manage such a team and will also manage a portfolio of in-house developed software products which support our many games. You will work with various business owners to determine the direction of each product, and you will architect the products to meet current and future needs.
Your go-Getting Mission
- Manage the schedule, workload and task priorities of the programmer team.
- Be the gatekeeper for incoming requests to the programmer team.
- Responsible for the professional growth and training needs of the programmer team.
- Ensure the programmer team delivers work on time and with high quality.
- Able to transform business and operation requirements to technical design and specifications.
- Be the technical architect of our in-house products, ensuring stability, scalability,
maintainability and expandability of these products.
- Involved in programming and maintaining the backbone of the products.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in building production software systems.
- Good working knowledge of Java, Python, MySQL, PHP, MongoDB and NodeJS
- Deep understanding of REST API’s and mobile (Android and iOS) technologies.
- Familiarity with queuing systems like RabbitMQ.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience in gaming industry or organization is a plus.
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A fast learner in new technology.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Please take note that work location is in Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Wanna be the next goGetter?
- Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
- Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here’s a sample of the applications we received: