goGame is looking for an AWS Engineer who will be responsible for the daily system administration, monitoring, support and maintenance, backup, recovery and servicing of the company IT systems; servers, network and cloud infrastructure. The goal is to maximize service level uptime, reliable performance and game services availability to all users.
Your go-Getting Mission
- You will conduct installation, configuration, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of all systems hardware and software in the server, network and cloud infrastructure.
- You will service all Office IT matters including domain management, system procurement, communication tools, user account management, access control, and desktop support.
- You will monitor system and network performance, provide availability and security management.
- You will manage and update all network device operating system and firmware, upkeep all security firewall rules and manage VPN across different networks.
- You will ensure disaster recovery plan and strategy are in place for all critical systems.
- You will work with the team to optimize new policy, procedure and workflow for current systems and new projects to ensure seamless continuity.
- You will manage inventory, maintenance contracts, vendor communication and upkeep all documentation
- You will ensure all hardware and software comply with organization and industry standards.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Experience in system administration and management, certification is a plus.
- Experience in network administration and management, certification is a plus.
- Experience in deployment and management of virtualization platform and cloud technology.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Compute Engine (GCE) or Docker container service is a plus.
- Experience in Windows OS, OS X, Linux, Open Source tools and scripting.
- Experience in Database software; relational, NoSQL, Caching and Data Warehousing.
- Able to manage project, technical documentation and organize resources to deliver critical timelines.
- Experience in a mobile gaming industry or mobile technology is a big plus.
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A fast learner in new technology.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comfortable with the work location; Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Wanna be the next goGetter?
Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here's a sample of the applications we received: