Business Development Manager (Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur)
MalaysiaSee All Positions
goGame is on the lookout for a motivated and highly independent Business Development Manager with a great business development background and connections to be able to bring more partners for goGame. This position requires a lot of research work, creating presentation / prospecting documents, doing elevator sales pitches and passion for goGame.
Your go-Getting Mission
- Business intelligence through market research and studies to keep goGame updated with the latest industry trends and best practices
- Determine demand for products and services offered by goGame and its competitors and establish new business relationships with potential partners
- Create and present great sales pitches to get new partners onboard
- Initiate new R&D projects that can make use of goGame’s services and resources, and oversee product development
- Sustain good relationships with current partners by constantly communicating, exploring new needs and come up with new opportunities for cooperation
- Project expected sales volume and profit for existing and new clients and establish pricing strategies for different markets
- Assist in projects handled by the Business Development from the other offices
- Bachelor Degree in related disciplines, preferably in Marketing Communications or Business Management
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent internal and external communicator and strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate complex details simply
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Strategic thinker and passion for all things goGame
- Experience in the Gaming or tech-field related industry is a requirement
- Confident but not OVER confident
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Persuasive, adaptable, innovative with “jaw-dropping” presentation skills
- Independent and resourceful is a MUST!
- Comfortable with the work location; Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Wanna be the next goGetter?
Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here's a sample of the applications we received: