Client Game Developer (HCMC)
VietnamSee All Positions
Do you posses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits? Are you willing to work tirelessly with our team of talented, dedicated go-Getting programmers to develop SDK including API to be integrated with other platform, engine and framework?
Your go-Getting Mission
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Work with outside data sources and API's ;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Understanding a bug, as opposed to simply changing the code until it works in order to improve application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Optimizing performance for the games
- MAD LOVE for mobile games and all-things go Game!
- Have strong knowledge and experience in: C#, Java, C++, Objective-C;
- Solid experience in making cross-platform mobile/online app or game;
- Proven experience in integrating native libraries or 3rd party SDK;
- Experience with online realtime game;
- Experience with common game engine/framework: Cocos2d/Cocos2dx, Unity...;
- Experience with mobile native coding: iOS SDK, Android SDK.
- EXTREME problem solving skills & perseverance
Wanna be the next goGetter?
Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here's a sample of the applications we received: