(German / Spanish / French / Portuguese / Italian / Vietnamese)
goGame is looking for Game Community Managers capable of engaging the community by delivering constant updates and great content. You are the window to our players and will collect and deliver feedback so we can use it to improve not only our product but the overall customer experience in the various languages German / Spanish / French / Portuguese / Italian / Vietnamese. It is not just a role to be fulfilled, you are the model of our enthusiasm and passion for gaming and all things goGame.
Your go-Getting Mission
- Manage the gaming community, engage with players and come up with retention programs to improve overall player experience and minimize churn rate.
- Generate player acquisition programs to continuously expand our player base across all territories
- Identify and report trends in usage and advises on potential opportunities. Be innovative to come up with business ideas to help expand the community effectively
- Administration of our official social networking sites covering moderation, community engagement, management and providing support to our players on our social media channels.
- Provide presence and seed content into social applications as needed
- Provide customer service to players, including answering questions, responding to complaints, resolving payment issues.
- Establish and maintain standards for the development of Web content that the community is most interested in viewing.
- Monitor and analyze player behavior in our social media channels
- Produce comprehensive report based on metrics from the game, social media, and from feedbacks gathered from the community.
- Work with Marketing team, to coordinate community postings as appropriate across the organization’s other digital channels
- Alert appropriate internal teams as issues arise and work with them to resolve issues.
- Create, provide and execute content plans based on the product's requirements or needs.
- Strong in English, and either one of the languages mentioned above
- Excellent writing skills (preferably has experience in games writing)
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in social media management such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Creative approach and ability to think outside the box
- Passion for mobile games is a MUST!
- Able to work with less supervision
- A team player
- Able to work perform shift-based work (as required) including evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Experience in community management handling multiple territories is an advantage
- Basic knowledge in CSS and HTML and Photoshop is an advantage
- Applicants must be comfortable with the travelling time to and fro office
Wanna be the next goGetter?
Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here's a sample of the applications we received: