Desktop Support Specialist (Taguig City, Manila)
PhilippinesSee All Positions
goGame is looking for an IT Administrator who will be responsible for the daily system administration, monitoring, support and maintenance, backup, recovery and servicing of the company IT systems; servers, network and cloud infrastructure. The goal is to maximize service level uptime, reliable performance and game services availability to all users.
Your go-Getting Mission
- You will conduct installation, configuration, operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of all systems hardware and software in the server, network and cloud infrastructure.
- You will service all Office IT matters including domain management, system procurement, communication tools, user account management, access control, and desktop support.
- You will monitor system and network performance, provide availability and security management.
- You will manage and update all network device operating system and firmware, upkeep all security firewall rules and manage VPN across different networks.
- You will ensure disaster recovery plan and strategy are in place for all critical systems.
- You will work with the team to optimize new policy, procedure and workflow for current systems and new projects to ensure seamless continuity.
- You will manage inventory, maintenance contracts, vendor communication and upkeep all documentation
- You will ensure all hardware and software comply with organization and industry standards.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an end-user support, server and network administration.
- Experience in deployment and management of virtualize platform and cloud technology.
- Experience in Amazon Web Servics (AWS) or Google Compute Engine (GCE) is a plus.
- Experience in Windows OS, OS X, Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu, Open Source tools and scripting.
- Experience in Database software; relational, NoSQL, Caching and Data Warehousing.
- Experience in system administration and management, certification is a plus.
- Experience in network administration and management, certification is a plus.
- Able to project manage, technical documentation and organize resources to deliver critical timelines.
- Experience in a mobile gaming industry is a big plus.
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be comfortable with the travelling time to and fro office.
Wanna be the next goGetter?
Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here's a sample of the applications we received: