goGame is looking for a creative Digital Marketing Executive with the ability to brainstorm, create and transform ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications and all other promotional materials for the organization and its clients.
Your go-Getting Mission
- Responsible for assessing and making recommendations to improve digital media tactics for the company and its our partners.
- Manage the entire advertising process on assigned acquisition channels: create ads, analyze data, optimize, report
- Manage the creative process for ads, including preparing and testing advertising copy
- Manage ad spending on selected channels and ensure all marketing KPIs are met
- Manage agencies and ensure they deliver
- Continuously test creatives (A/B testing)
- Degree in Digital media / New media / Web development / Marketing or other related field
- At least 2 years’ experience with self-serve online advertising platforms, Facebook preferred
- Strong background in analytics
- MAD Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to transform big data into easy-to-digest charts and reports
- Ability to draw conclusions and make sensible recommendations, transform insights into action
- Strong understanding of online advertising metrics (CPI, CTR, CVR, CPC, CPM, CPA, RoAS, ROI, LTV)
- Familiarity with creating testing methodologies (A/B Testing)
- Performance marketing, online advertising, media buying, lead generation or consulting experience
- Hands-on experience in high-scale advertising on Facebook
- Experience working with Facebook Marketing Partners (PMDs) as well as digital agencies
- Great to have SEO & copywriting experiences
- Has excellent organization and people skills and the ability to be flexible and set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
- Comfortable with the work location; Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Wanna be the next goGetter?
Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here's a sample of the applications we received: