Your go-Getting Mission
- Lead ALL marketing (inc. Digital) campaigns for the company's brands and products.
- Drive sound go-to-market strategies
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team for execution
- Optimize paid programmatic advertising strategies
- Identify opportunities for market growth and develop actionable plans to seize on them
- Collaborate with individual marketing team (product, digital marketing etc) to help ensure that all teams are working towards the KPI.
- Integrate and drive ROI marketing and brand engagement through digital and social platforms
- Business Management degree or equivalent
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- You have managed small-to-large-sized teams across the region
- You have strong communication skills and you can express your thoughts clearly
- You are experienced in creating integrated marketing campaigns across traditional, digital and social channels.
- You are an effective, results-motivated leader who can make data-driven decisions
- You are a strategic thinker who can balance short-term solutions with long-term objectives
- You enjoy a challenge. Plus, you have the ability to energize and inspire co-workers to tackle the challenge with you.
- You possess the entrepreneurial spirit and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You can drive plans forward and turn ideas into reality. When you meet with an obstacle, your default response is to adapt and make the best of things.
- Strong analytical skills with experience using paid media consoles, third party tracking tools such as Appsflyer, and ability to turn data into action.
- Familiar with KPIs such as LTV, retention, ROAS, ARDAU, DAU and more.
Wanna be the next goGetter?
Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here's a sample of the applications we received: