Game Support Manager (Taguig City, Manila)
PhilippinesSee All Positions
goGame is on the lookout for a motivated person with a deep background in helping customers to lead our Game Support team as goGame grows. This position primarily involves managing a team of internal agents to ensure that our email & chat support channel provides quick, polite, and helpful customer service filled with enthusiasm & go-Getting attitude!
Your go-Getting Mission
- Manage a team of internal agents committed to providing the highest quality customer service in the gaming industry.
- Establish ticket volume predictions and headcount assessments for future planning.
- Ensure promotions have the necessary game support representation to support a smooth launch.
- Facilitate the execution of projects to prepare the company for the release of new features.
- Communicate and follow through with the QA team and developers to prioritize and escalate issues as well as internal requests.
- Define team roles and responsibilities
- Define and manage team KPIs and deliverables
- 4 or more years of experience in customer support in a gaming and/or BPO environment.
- 2-3 years of experience managing people.
- Excellent command of the English language
- A strong knowledge of Zendesk and how to maintain the service.
- Ability to pull and analyze metrics to make decisions.
- Knowledge of fraud prevention processes and strategies.
- Comfortable overseeing many active projects at once.
- Familiarity with Redmine/Jira, Google Apps, and Slack is beneficial.
- Desire to build a team with a strong culture.
- A passion for games of all kinds is beneficial.
- Applicants must be willing to work in BGC, Taguig City, and assigned to shifting schedule (as required) including evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
Wanna be the next goGetter?
Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here's a sample of the applications we received: