Game Support Specialist
PhilippinesSee All Positions
Candidate must be highly experienced in providing resolution and customer satisfaction to players through e-mail and in-game chat support. Candidate will be assisting the GS Team Lead in ensuring that GS team deliver top quality performance on a daily basis.
• Provide timely and quality assured e-mail and chat support to customers daily.
• Create shift performance reports.
• Ensure that team operation continues effectively and efficiently.
• Escalate issues when needed.
• Work on delegated projects as assigned by the team lead / Game Support Manager.
• Excellent grasp of the English language, both oral and written
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Intermediate knowledge in online customer ticketing system, particularly Zendesk
• Have spent at least two years in college
• Have worked as a chat or e-mail customer support representative or related functions for at least one (1) year.
• Familiar with how mobile games work and knowledgeable in the current trends in the mobile game publishing industry.