PhilippinesSee All Positions
The Japanese Translator will be responsible for translation of texts from Japanese to English and vice versa, as required by the company. Other duties may involve bridging client and goGame regarding the project/s being handled by the company.
• General translation work from Japanese to English and English to Japanese.
• Takes ownership for every interaction and has the initiative to provide the best possible approach to each situation.
• Provide translation service for in-game text and assets as required by the project.
• Documentation and translation of inquiries, responses, game related content and guides such as FAQs and wiki.
• Generate and compile reports.
• Escalation of important information, feedback and inquiries to the rest of the team.
• Perform other related duties that can be assigned from time to time.
• Experience in game localization from Japanese to English.
• Has a genuine passion for online and/or mobile games in general.
• Excellent command of English and Japanese language.
• Preferably N2 level (minimum)
• Experience in growing and moderating an online community is definitely a plus.