Multimedia Designer (Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur)
MalaysiaSee All Positions
In order to make good games great, goGame requires a creative incumbent that has a strong sense of visual design, understands branding and is able to instil a design culture while setting a high bar for design across all of our published games.
Your go-Getting Mission
- You will work directly with the inline manager to shape ideas.
- You will help instill a design culture in the company.
- You will create guidelines for our products to ensure design consistency and develop a product’s design language.
- You will design interfaces for web and mobile Platforms - Not just designing and building a website for game IPs, but to create a brand identity and user experience for each published title.
- You will conceptualize and create marketing artworks - A banner is probably the most boring thing to design, but it’s also the first impression a game gives to entice new players. You’ll be designing artwork for use across all the various social media platforms and probably some you’ve never even heard of.
- You will be creating game trailers and animations - While you may not always have the budget of a Hollywood blockbuster, a true creative will appreciate the chance to conceptualize, storyboard and create spellbinding game trailers that will leave players wanting to throw money at the game even before it is launched.
- You will be translating digital media to printed art - From printed handouts at game conventions to giant sized posters hanging from the rafters, every game has a dream to eventually become a toy which you would create.
- Diploma in Visual Communication / Multimedia or Graphic Design or related course.
- At least 1 years of relevant work experience. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- A good creative eye with god-like skills in Photoshop and After Effects (Flash animation is a bonus).
- Able to illustrate (3D design is a bonus).
- Proven expertise in website creation.
- Basic experience in dealing with external printing companies.
- Advertising experience is an added advantage.
- Good organizational skills and team player.
- Ability to work in a high-energy, quick-moving and demanding environment.
- Works well under pressure, can effectively solve problems and communicate challenges.
- A flair in English writing skills will definitely help communicate your ideas to others.
- Comfortable with the work location; Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Wanna be the next goGetter?
Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here's a sample of the applications we received: