Project Manager (Singapore)
SingaporeSee All Positions
A Project Manager is a natural born leader who will be accountable for managing a project from the planning stage, production and all the way to the publishing state. You are to work on and execute on the vision of an application, define the specifications as well as its market positioning. You are extremely organized, loves making lists, plan, and scheduled timelines and delegating tasks!
- Oversee the development of app production from concept to live online operations
- Ensure the delivery of high quality product on time and within budget
- Collect estimates from design, art, programming, and QA leads to generate project schedules and set release dates
- Set and maintain a clear vision for the app and own post launch feature roadmap
- Plan for live services and ensure the app incorporates best practices and techniques
- Provide regular reports on the app’s performance and make recommendations & adjustments.
- Analyze data metrics and recommend improvements to the product
- Lead and be accountable for title vision.
- Research and communicate app market trends, patterns and customer requirements
- Ensure frequent sharing and a collaborative approach, with the broadest possible feedback on your app design and builds
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager in development
- Live and breathe application design principles, theory, models and tools
- Knowledge of the current mobile app landscape and a proven track record of discerning which types of applications in the market
- Strong ability to scope and assess the feasibility of producing a new application
Successful and proven track record in the development of successful and acclaimed apps