We’re seeking a Senior Data Analyst to help us drive key product insights that will have big impacts to our games and company! The successful candidate will enjoy combining analytic skills with business acumen to provide data and insights that will drive our games.
The Senior Data Analyst works closely with product leaders as a data-driven advisor and partner on strategic issues. The candidate should enjoy both working with people and undertaking rigorous statistical analyses.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment
- Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole
- Work with departmental managers to outline the specific data needs for each business method analysis project
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in mathematics, statistic or analytics
- Experienced with R, SQL, Python and Tableau tools
- 5+ years in data mining experience
- 3+ years in data analyst experience