We are looking for a talented Game designer who loves to work in game industry. You will be working with awesome team members to realizing high-level concepts and bring that same success to the rest of the world.
If you are someone who is capable of turning potential into reality, believe that code has the power to solve business problems, and understand the demands of growing an exciting new product; this is the role for you.
- Solve hard game design problems that are worth solving and always suggest honest ideas for improvements
- Gather, acknowledge, and respond to internal or external feedback, adjusting design choices as necessary
- Continuously learn about the game space you are operating in, distilling and sharing those learnings
- Maintain rich, thoughtful communication sideways in order to ensure the very best game is built
- Dame Designer's degree ( be exceptionally self-educate)
- 4+ years of working experience in a professional or indie game development.
- Passion in video/mobile games production
- Fluent in many prevalent game systems and mechanics.
- Critical thinking skills to know when it's time to use them or replace with something more radical.
- Experience with scripting languages and designer tools is a definite
- Game Design instinct: good taste in game easily understanding why games you don't like are loved by other players.
- Intellectual curiousness: You seek knowledge as a lifelong pursuit, you think on your feet and absorb new knowledge every day while relishing new challenges for their learning opportunities, you know when to fight a problem solo, and when to leverage a team.
- A gamer: You play a lot of games on multiple platforms, you easily identify and explain any game's strengths and weaknesses and have played hundreds of games in your life.
- GD abilities: Your verbal and written communications are good, your best work comes from a place of collaboration and teamwork and you know that quality results come from sharing your work and perspective with others effectively throughout the design process. You frequently help colleagues focus on the right things, and push products in order to avoid mistakes and find opportunities.
- Technical or programming background is a plus.