Software Engineer (Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur)
MalaysiaSee All Positions
Software engineers at goGame work their magic like a wizard in every part of the stack, at every level of abstraction. They are experienced generalists who thrive on a variety of challenges, and seek to expand their technical skill-set at every opportunity. Most of all, they enjoy building software that delights its users.
Your go-Getting Mission
- Responsible for programming and maintaining the backbone of the product
- Will be part of a goGetter team to support our games and lighting fast growing customer base.
- Able to transform business and operation requirements to technical design and specifications.
- Work with everyone to fix bugs and resolve production issues in a timely manner
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
- At least 3 years of experience in building production software systems.
- Good working knowledge of Java, Python, MySQL, PHP, MongoDB and NodeJS
- Deep understanding of REST API’s and mobile (Android and iOS) technologies.
- Familiarity with queuing systems like RabbitMQ.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience in gaming industry or organization is a plus.
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A fast learner in new technology.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comfortable with the work location; Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Wanna be the next goGetter?
Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here's a sample of the applications we received: