Your go-Getting Mission
- Requirements gathering, system design, preempt server needs and reduce downtime for servers;
- Create, implement, deploy, troubleshoot and maintain software systems;
- Solid working experience with the latest in Amazon AWS Cloud Technologies;
- Developing high-scale / high-load / distributed solutions;
- Work on understanding and fixing bugs as well as improving deployment application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize deployment efficiency;
- Document the process for deployment of application servers;
- Automation of the deployment tools for speed and stability of the servers.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in a relevant field;
- 3+ years’ experience maintaining, deployment of production software systems;
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration with advanced shell scripting;
- Experience with automation/configuration management, virtualization and fine tuning of servers;
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and AWS Cloud Services;
- A working understanding of code and scripts (Bash, Java, PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby);
- Experience with monitoring systems such as Sensu, Nagios, Grafana, Graphite, InfluxDB,
- Experience running Docker containers;
- Knowledge of router/switch or load balancer configuration;
- Knowledge of L2/L3 networking;
- Experience working in a large, mixed physical/virtual environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Independent thinker & result-focused;
- Have a sense of humour and a drive to win!
- Previous experience in a technology or gaming industry organization would give you an additional edge!
Wanna be the next goGetter?
Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here's a sample of the applications we received: