Talent Acquisition Executive
SingaporeSee All Positions
The Talent Acquisition in HQ will be in charge of full spectrum of recruitment matters for Singapore and regional offices.
Your go-Getting Mission
- Responsible for full recruitment cycle
- Liaise with hiring officer on job requirements
- Assist to screen candidates and coordinate interviews
- You will conduct interview with the hiring officer to evaluate candidate’s relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills and experience
- Utilize the conventional and unconventional way for advertising, post positions to appropriate Internet sources, use social and professional networking sites to identity and source candidates
- Perform reference checks for potential employees
- Manage salary offer process, discussion, proposal and negotiation
- Prepare and report on hiring for all offices
- Other ad hoc HR duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resource Management / Business Management or other relevant degree
- Minimum 2 years of HR recruitment experience; demonstrated competence in several HR functional areas.
- Good understanding of local employment law and a high level understanding of employment practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill; ability to present, persuade, influence and shift perspective as needed.
- Strong independent thinker with results focus – ability to quickly sort through information and develop effective solutions.
- Ability to effectively build relationships across all levels of organization by establishing trust, credibility and adding value quickly.
- Strong business and people acumen; ability to frame HR initiatives and expertise in a business context; ability to think, act and speak strategically.
- Adaptability to changes in dynamic environment – comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, able to methodically work through complex problems, set priorities and execute on commitments.
- Has a passion for creating healthy organizations, driving transformation and conducive culture as company’s competitive advantage.
- Have a sense of humor and a drive to win!
- Previous experience in a technology or gaming industry organization is a plus.
Wanna be the next goGetter?
Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here's a sample of the applications we received: