We are looking for an AMAZING Full-Stack Web Developer who is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development and release cycle, including front-end, back-end, database and system development.
Your go-Getting Mission
- You must be able to work well independently or within a small team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Production, Marketing, ...) to identify requirements, define, design;
- Estimate implement tasks;
- Development, testing, quality & performance assurance of websites;
- Deploying to production, maintain and enhance websites or web applications;
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment and will be responsible for implementing new features as well as maintaining existing code.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in a relevant field;
- 2+ years of experience in web development and production, both backend and front end;
- Experience building websites for WordPress or other similar CMS is BIG PLUS;
- Experience with optimize performance, caching solution;
- Experience developing cross platform/browser compatible dynamic web, video and mobile web applications;
- Excellent understanding of web standards and implementation methods;
- Experience work with outside data sources and APIs (such as Facebook, Google);
- Experience with Java, Python, Bash is a plus;
- Willing to learn and adopt new/emerging technologies quickly;
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills;
- Enthusiastic, flexible and hard-working;
- Result oriented
- Strong command of English
Wanna be the next goGetter?
Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here's a sample of the applications we received: