goGame is looking for outstanding Web Developer who will support and maintain the corporate and project related web sites. The goal is to understand the business and project requirements, design, build and maintain the web sites to support the business operations in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to work well independently or within a small team.
Your go-Getting Mission
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (corporate, marketing, game project, etc) to identify requirements and design;
- Estimate required resources and plan accordingly;
- Design, develop, test and deploy;
- Maintain, enhance and provide support for the websites or web applications
- Diploma or Degree in relevant field.
- More than 2 years of experience in web development, both backend and frontend;
- Experience building websites for WordPress or other similar CMS is a plus;
- Experience with performance optimization, caching solution;
- Experience in developing cross platform/browser compatible dynamic web, video and mobile-friendly web applications;
- Excellent understanding of web standards and implementation methods;
- Experience work with outside data sources and APIs (such as Facebook, Google);
- Willing to learn and adopt new/emerging technologies quickly;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Enthusiastic, flexible and hard working;
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- A fast learner in new technology.