You will handle testing of Mobile Games and Applications on different platforms and will be expected to work under both the Company’s and our Partner’s high standards.
Your go-Getting Mission
- Sets testing plans for and oversee the testing of assigned projects (Games).
- Create test cases based on the requirements and specifications of the game and also to keep them updated.
- Promotes quality of features in functionality during testing, launch and while in live.
- Tracks game performance and ensures that all features, old and new, are in best shape.
- Documents all the issues and errors encountered in-game; Creates and maintains a Bug Database.
- Communicates with other Testing Teams involved in the assigned game.
- Writes a detailed Test Report and provides feedback for improvement.
- Performs Ad hoc Tasks relevant to the Business as necessary.
- Fluent in verbal and written technical English
- Good Communication Skills
- Capable of critical, and detailed analysis and comparison of the different features found in game and requirements
- Knowledge of SDLC, STLC, and manual testing techniques and tools.
- Knowledge in Automation is a plus.
- Meticulous and keen to details.
- With at least 1-year experience in Software or Mobile App testing, preferably Console Games, PC Games or Mobile Games.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions and provide solutions at the same time.
- Ability to adapt in the current working environment, works independently and with minimal supervision.
- Passion for Mobile Games and excellence.
Wanna be the next goGetter?
Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here’s a sample of the applications we received: