Regional HR Business Partner
Regional HR Business Partner
You will be in charge of full spectrum of regional HR matters for all offices. Partnering with the regional stakeholders, you will oversee Regional Manpower Planning, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, Learning & Development and Talent Management.
Your go-Getting Mission
- Responsible for a full spectrum of regional HR operations to ensure smooth and seamless linkage with HQ.
- Regional manpower budgeting/forecast
- Create a diverse set of HR processes and programs to achieve organization goals & performance
- Serve as the key regional advisor to liaise with other HR teams and ensure that practices, guidelines and workflows are in compliance with local legislative regulations and market practices.
- Provide advice on regional employee relations issues in ways that foster a cohesive and enjoyable workplace.
- Review and assess regional market data to drive optimal compensation and benefits.
- Work with other HR offices to ensure employee’s individual and team’s development plan are aligned to business objectives and strategy.
- Responsible for the regional job grading, salary banding, and annual performance evaluation for all offices.
- Develop and drive the delivery of regional HR programs that enhance employee retention, engagement and development.
- Create feasible and innovative approaches to drive meaningful employee recognition, benefits and rewards programs.
- Drive regional initiatives and communications (e.g. company culture, vision) with relevant key stakeholders to instill values in employees.
- Take ownership of regional HR programs to drive organisational alignment across offices.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Business and/or related fields.
- Minimum 6-8 years of HR business partner experience; demonstrated competence in several HR functional areas.
- Real-time market intelligence on regional HR best practices, hiring trends, labour market movements, benchmarks and so forth.
- Good understanding of regional employment law and a high-level understanding of employment practices in APAC.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill; ability to present, persuade, influence and shift perspective as needed.
- Strong independent thinker with results focus – ability to quickly sort through information and develop effective solutions.
- Ability to effectively build relationships across all levels of organization by establishing trust, credibility and adding value quickly.
- Strong business and people acumen; ability to frame HR initiatives and expertise in a business context; ability to think, act and speak strategically. Able to understand the complex business needs and translate them into a regional HR plan that supports the company goals.
- Adaptability to changes in fast-paced and challenging environment – comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, able to methodically work through complex problems, set priorities and execute on commitments.
- Has a passion for creating healthy organizations, driving transformation and conducive culture as company’s competitive advantage.
Wanna be the next goGetter?
Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary to FUN@gogame.net
Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself. Here’s a sample of the applications we received: