Regional HR Manager
Regional HR Manager
goGame is looking for a goGetting Regional HR Manager who has demonstrated success in multiple core HR functions. As a dynamic Regional HR Manager, you will be in charge of a full spectrum of regional HR matters for all offices. Partnering with the regional stakeholders and working closely with HR team in countries. This will include Regional Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, Learning & Development and Talent Management. You should be able to formulate a diverse set of HR processes and programs that anchored within GoGame’s vision and values to achieve organization goals and performance. You will take ownership of regional HR programs to drive organizational alignment across offices.
- You will be responsible for supporting a full spectrum of regional HR operations to ensure smooth and seamless linkage with HQ.
- You will be involved in the regional manpower budgeting/forecast and recruitment process, and assist country HR in seeking out the right talents from across the region to bring on-board the right “Go-Gamers” to join the local and overseas teams.
- You will engage hiring managers and country HR to develop and implement talent plan, best sourcing, interviewing and recruiting strategies. This includes preparation of recruitment statistics report to management.
- You will be the key regional advisor to liaise with country HR and ensure that company HR practices, guidelines and workflows are in compliance with local legislative regulations and market practices.
- You will provide advice on regional employee relations issues in ways that foster a cohesive and enjoyable workplace.
- You will review and assess regional market data to drive optimal compensation and benefits.
- You will work with HR team in countries to ensure employee’s individual and team’s development plan are aligned to business objectives and strategy.
- You will support the regional job grading, salary banding, and annual performance evaluation to country HR and subsidiaries. You will work together with country HR team on any revisions of HR practices and programs to ensure regional alignment.
- You will develop and drive the delivery of regional HR programs that enhance employee retention, engagement and development.
- You will create feasible and innovative approaches to drive meaningful employee recognition, benefits and rewards programs.
- You will work closely with the key stakeholders and country HR – line managers and finance team to ensure operational excellence and cost effective decisions (e.g., headcount, facilities, and compensation actions).
- You will drive regional initiatives and communications (e.g. company core culture, vision) with relevant key stakeholders to instil a Go-Gamer’s passion in employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resource Management / Business Management or other relevant degree
- Minimum 4 years of HR business partner experience; demonstrated competence in several HR functional areas.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
- At least ~2 years of experience in recruitment handling junior to senior roles preferably in IT/technology fields.
- Real-time market intelligence on regional HR best practices, hiring trends, labour market movements, benchmarks and so forth.
- Good understanding of regional employment law and a high level understanding of employment practices in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines and Taiwan would be advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill; ability to present, persuade, influence and shift perspective as needed.
- Strong independent thinker with results focus – ability to quickly sort through information and develop effective solutions.
- Ability to effectively build relationships across all levels of organization by establishing trust, credibility and adding value quickly.
- Strong business and people acumen; ability to frame HR initiatives and expertise in a business context; ability to think, act and speak strategically. Able to understand the complex business needs and translate them into a regional HR plan that supports the company goals.
- Adaptability to changes in fast-paced and challenging environment – comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, able to methodically work through complex problems, set priorities and execute on commitments.
- Has a passion for creating healthy organizations, driving transformation and conducive culture as company’s competitive advantage.
- Have a sense of humor and a drive to win!
- Previous experience in a technology or gaming industry organization is a plus.